AV Market Place 2020, 48th Edition
The Complete Business Directory of Products and Services for the Audio/Video Industry
"Recommended for all libraries in which there is more than a minimum interest in audio-video material."
—ACADEMIC LIBRARY BOOK REVIEW
"An exhaustive, cross-referenced directory blanketing the AV industry's manufacturers, producers, distributors, services, techniques and applications."
Now the diverse world of AV suppliers, products, and services is at your fingertips in one, easy-to-use source: AV Market Place.
Fully revised and updated, this time-saving industry "bible" is the only guide you'll need to find almost 6,500 companies that create, apply, or distribute AV equipment and services for business, education, science, and government.
Providing unmatched access to the AV industry — and such developing technologies as multimedia, virtual reality, digital audio, presentation software, and interactive video — this multi-indexed resource makes it easy to find the names and numbers you need. For example, you'll discover:
- An index of more than 1,250 AV products and services that refers you to listings of suppliers in the main index.
- A Products, Services, and Companies Index that identifies all firms geographically under separate Audio, Audio Visual, Computer Systems, Film, Video, Programming, and miscellaneous sections, divided further among specific applications.
- A Company Directory, organized alphabetically, that provides complete contact information for every organization listed.
- A Personnel Directory that provides information on key personnel for each company listed.
2020/1,500 pp/softbound/ISBN 978-1-57387-560-8 | List Price: $389.50* | Order Now
AV Market Place 2019: First-Time Standing Order Price: $350.55 ** | Order Now
* Please note an additional $20 will be added for shipping and handling inside the United States. Canada, Mexico and Outside North America will be charged a higher shipping rate.
** The Standing Order prices listed reflect ITI's first-time 10% discount. You will receive all future editions immediately upon publication at the standard 5% discount.