"With such a battery of information ... it remains the preeminent handbook for librarians and booksellers.
—American Reference Books Annual
"The librarian's best friend."
—Reference and Research Book News
As an on-the-job answer book, a statistical information
resource, a planning and research guide, and a directory
and calendar, The Library and Book Trade Almanac
(formerly The Bowker Annual) delivers the hard-to-find industry news and information
This acclaimed must-have resource provides the following:
- Expert reviews of the key trends, events, and developments that will influence your work now and the years to come
- Clear explanations of new legislation and changes in funding programs—and how this will affect libraries
- Definitive statistics on book prices, numbers of books published, library expenditures, average salaries, and other budget-crunching
- A full calendar of events, key organizations, names and numbers of important individuals (including e-mail addresses and fax numbers), and much more
This fully updated reference tool makes it easy to stay on top of the developments that affect libraries,
booksellers, and publishers alike—and to find fast answers to the countless on-the-job questions you encounter.
2014 | 800 pp/hardbound | ISBN 978-1-57387-487-8 | Regular Price:$259.95*
FIRST-TIME STANDING ORDER: $233.95**
*Please note an additional $17.00 will be added for shipping and handling
* *The Standing Order prices listed reflect ITI's first-time 10% discount. You will receive all future editions immediately upon publication at the standard 5% discount.
The 2013 edition can still be ordered here.