NOTE: The 2012-2013 edition is available for immediate delivery.
American Library Directory 2013-2014
When you need to find
anyone or anything in the library community, just turn to American
You'll find detailed profiles for almost 36,000 public, academic, special, and government libraries and
library-related organizations in the U.S. and Canada - including addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail
addresses, network participation, expenditures, holdings and special collections, key personnel, special
services, and more—more than 40 categories of library information in all.
This indispensable resource makes it easy to:
- Contact colleagues, other libraries, or library organizations.
- Locate special collections, rare book and document holdings, and manuscript collections.
- Find consortium libraries or networks for interlibrary loans, information, or membership.
- Compare other libraries' facilities, services, and expenditures with yours.
- Identify libraries equipped for the disabled and other specialized facilities.
- Find out about seminars and in-service educational programs.
Libraries are listed alphabetically by state and city, and registries of library schools and
library consortia are included as well.
May 2013 | approx. 4,400 pp/hardbound | 2-vol. set | ISBN 978-1-57387-467-0 | Regular Price: $369.50*
First-Time Standing Order Price: $332.55 plus shipping and handling **
*Please note an additional $25 will be added for shipping and handling
** The Standing Order prices listed in the catalog reflect ITI's first-time 10 percent discount.
You will receive all future editions immediately upon publication at the standard 5% discount.
The 2013-2014 edition of American Library Directory will not be available until May 2013.
Please use this link to order the American Library Directory 2012-2013, 65th Edition
for immediate delivery.