Indexing Business, Fourth Edition
Edited by Enid L. Zafran
This significantly revised edition of the must-have reference for new and aspiring freelance indexers includes advice on these topics and more:
The book also includes a sample Letter Agreement setting out terms between an indexer and author, a mini-salary survey with insight into the earnings potential in the field, and a handy business start-up checklist.
- Setting up an indexing business
- How indexers learn their trade and stay up-to-date
- Finding clients and setting fees
- Packagers: Who are they and what do they do?
- Indexing while holding a full-time job
- Liability issues
2009/96 pp/softbound | ISBN 978-1-57387-370-3 | Members: $25.00 | Non-Members: $30.00 | Web Orders: $27.00
Print Edition |